Morning Routine


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I earned my 10% key chain!

Woohoo! Today at Weight Watchers I earned my 10% key chain. I've lost 10% of my starting weight. I am sooo excited.

Although now I'm not trying to lose weight because I'm pregnant, the weight seems to keep falling off; even after I've added 300 calories to my diet each day.

Next week will be my last day attending my Weight Watcher meetings for about 9 months; they won't let me keep going knowing I'm pregnant. So I'm so glad I got the key chain. It's something to look at reminding me of the 20+ pound loss goal I reached in under 3 months. It will be a great motivator once this baby is born to get back and reach my ultimate goal of getting to goal weight (165 lbs) and keeping off the weight.

1 comment:

Raquel said...

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of you!