Morning Routine


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Disneyland...here we come!

I went to my OB check up today wondering what my doctor was going to say...
I told her that the fam and I were planning an overnight trip to Disneyland a week from Saturday and that we'd been planning it all year long since you get in free on your birthday and my hubby and I were born on the same day (just 14 hours apart...he's older). But I added if she didn't feel comfortable with me leaving town, I wouldn't go. And right away she brought up Jeremiah (funny how she never forgets this name or the circumstances around which he was born...

For our 4th anniversary, my hubby and I decided to go to Las Vegas for a 4 day weekend. I was 35 weeks pregnant but my doctor gave her blessing. And wouldn't ya know it, the morning that we were planning to come home my water broke. So we had to call 411 (no, not 911) for information as to where the nearest hospital was. Long story short, the next evening we had our first baby, Jeremiah. Needless to say, what happened in Vegas didn't stay in Vegas.)

She said Disneyland was a different story than Vegas. If my water breaks or I go into labor, we can always drive home.

So in 9 short days, my hubby, son, daughter, mother- and father-in-laws, and I are off to the magic kingdom. Yippee!

No comments: