Morning Routine


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, September 5, 2008

Half way there...

Fifty down, 50 to go...
Pounds that is.



Yay!

I'm thinking I just took off the 'easy' 50 lbs. The first 25 I lost within 2 weeks of Beka's birth. The second 25 took me 14 weeks with the help of Weight Watchers. I wonder how long the third 25 will take? I'm thinking longer than 14 weeks. Fourth 25? Probably even longer... Good thing I'm in this for the long haul.

Today I'm inspired by lyrics from my past:

"Whooah, were half way there
Livin on a prayer
Take my hand and well make it - I swear
Livin on a prayer" - Bon Jovi

1 comment:

Angie Magnino said...

I am so impressed!! But I think what impresses me the most is the great pic of Jon Bon Jovi you have posted here. LOL. I love and miss you girl!