Morning Routine


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Day Fourteen - check

Ha, the essay was all about calendars and how they can help you organize your life. Am I a believer!!! I've been doing that for ... well, ever since I've been married.

Ok, day 15:


Hmm, did I miss something? I thought that this was already supposed to be part of my morning routine? Well, in any case, I've been doing it. So it won't be anything new for me.

Although I foresee a major problem with this in a couple of days. Sunday Pascual starts his new shift: graveyards - 10pm-6am. Then he'll come home around 6:30am and sleep all morning (and hopefully part of the afternoon, we'll see). So I'm thinking for the next 4 months making my bed during my morning routine will be put on hold. I guess I can always make it before I go to bed? I don't really see the point though.

No comments: