Morning Routine


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Days Ten and Eleven - check & check!

Ok, I can't do anything for 15 minutes unless the kids stay alseep, busy, etc. But I'll do my best for as long as I've got.

Day 11 was
So here's the sayings I wrote down:

- Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the LORD rather than for men... Col 3:23

- My family is worth it!

- You can't organize clutter.

- You cannot go back and start again but you can start from now and have a brand new end.

- Anyone can work hard when they want to. Champions do it when they don't.

- Housework done incorrectly still blesses my family.

Let's prep for day 12 now, shall we...

Ha ha! I am the email deleting queen! This one is not a problem!!! An easy day for me!!!

No comments: