Ok, I can't do anything for 15 minutes unless the kids stay alseep, busy, etc. But I'll do my best for as long as I've got.
Day 11 was
So here's the sayings I wrote down:
- Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the LORD rather than for men... Col 3:23
- My family is worth it!
- You can't organize clutter.
- You cannot go back and start again but you can start from now and have a brand new end.
- Anyone can work hard when they want to. Champions do it when they don't.
- Housework done incorrectly still blesses my family.
Let's prep for day 12 now, shall we...
Ha ha! I am the email deleting queen! This one is not a problem!!! An easy day for me!!!