Morning Routine


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, May 17, 2009

A vaccination decision

After prayer, thought, and research we've decided to give Beka her scheduled shots next week. However, we are going to request her doctor separate the MMR vaccine into 3 separate shots over time. I've called our insurance and they cover all vaccinations no matter how we, meaning our doctor and us, decide to administer them. So that's nice.

Thanks for your input, ladies. I really appreciate your time and thoughts!

Please note: if there's one thing I know about God it's that all of my above plans are tentative. There's still lots of time for Him to tell us to do something else!

1 comment:

brandi said...

Dani,
I love to hear mothers make a prayerful decision. Thank you for being such a great example of that.