Morning Routine


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, December 12, 2009

My cool trip...

to Albertsons was so much fun. Not necessarily the shopping part, although I did run into my older sister, that I haven't seen in 8 years. But that's a story for a different post.

I went to buy specific things on my list and I did terrific. I bought all this:

2 boxes of coco puffs
1 box of cheerios
1 box of cinnamon toast crunch
4 cans of veggies
1 can of biscuits
3 cans of soup
2 cans of evaporated milk
and 1 can of frosting

and only paid $16.67!!!

Plus I got a coupon for $5 off my next shopping trip.

So I saved a total amount of $22.88!

But the absolute best part was the guy behind me in line was watching the whole thing and finally asked,
How much did you save?

The cashier told him,
$17.88 plus she's getting back $5 off her next trip.

I smiled.

Then he asked,
Who taught you how to do that?

Save at home mommy.

What about save at home daddy?

I'm sure she'll teach you too!

1 comment:

HAPPYHANERHOME said...

GREAT work Dani! You are totally blessing your family (and using your amazing math skills to boot!) You are inspiring me!