Morning Routine


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, December 21, 2009

My New Year's Resolution

I never make them but this year I thought I would.

I'm going to make my goal weight by this time next year, at the very latest, which for me is 70 lbs away.

And just because I want to, and I've been inspired by another blogger...wish I could remember who so I could give her credit...but I'm going to post photos of myself starting with my beginning weight then a pic after every 10 lbs lost. These pics should be on the side starting in January.

Usually I'm not too fond of taking pictures of myself, especially when I weigh this much. But I know what it feels like to be 179 lbs (what I was right before I had to quit ww last time) and I know that I certainly don't feel like that now. I'm super motivated to get this weight off and keep it off (since we won't be having any more babies). I want to do a full-length picture each time. Because the weight watchers magazine likes the before and after pictures to be of the whole body and I think losing 70 lbs on weight watchers could warrant the publishers to want to feature me in their mag. That's my hope anyways. I think that'd be cool!

So check back here next month for my journey to healthy-ville. That's where I want to live.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I'm proud of you girl! I look forward to the updates on your journey. Best of luck!!

HAPPYHANERHOME said...

You can do it Dani! Can't wait to see you in the magazine! And I can't wait to join you in the journey come June. Incidentally, I think you are gorgeous just the way you are. :)