Morning Routine


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, July 23, 2007

Beach Vacation

This year for our family vacation we went to Morro Bay. It was an interesting vacation; different from all the rest we've had. Jeremiah is almost two years old and for some reason he went through the Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde experience. One moment he was content (dare I say happy), the next he was throwing a MAJOR fit.
But all in all it was a nice break from the heat and hubbub.

It was extremely wonderful to get to wear a jacket in the middle of summer! It was kinda windy too! I love this weather!


Here, Jeremiah had his first taste of gelato, coconut macadamia. Was it gooooood! He liked it so much he stole my spoon and double fisted it!









Pascual & Jeremiah chillin' in Cayucus.





On Jeremiah's last day at the beach we went to Morro Bay beach and attempted a sand castle. I had high hopes: two castles inside of a moat shaped like infinity. Needless to say one castle was hard enough!










On Thursday my in-laws drove over and we all went to the San Luis farmer's market. That was fun. Pascual & Yvonne took Jeremiah and drove back home while my Pascual and I went back to the beach house for two more days. It was nice to be alone. We also celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary! Yeah for us!

These last pictures are at Pismo. I miss the beach! But we'll be returning in a couple of weeks for the entire family (30 of us) beach trip!

No comments: