Morning Routine


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, April 8, 2010

My trip to Albertsons

Here's what I bought today:

2 big packs of Pampers for $18.99 each (used 2- $2 off coupons plus the Albertsons double coupons, got a catalina coupon for $10)

1 jumbo pack of Pampers (this was on the clearance rack for $5, plus I used a $1.50 off coupon)

1 lb strawberries for 99c

9 lemons at 50c each

4 boxes of pebbles cereal for $1.49 each (I used 2 $1/2 coupons plus one albertsons double coupons, I got a catalina coupon for $3)

soft taco tortillas for $1.19

about 5 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts (at the meat counter) for $10.53.

1 reeses candy bar (for the kids to share on the way home) for 50c

I also used a $4 off when you spend $40.

It took 2 transactions and I spent a total of $42.12.

I saved a total of $59.01

And on my way out, someone put a $3 catalina coupon next to the in-store ad display. Score! I'll use that next time. I'm going again soon because I still have 2 more albertsons double coupons.

No comments: