Morning Routine


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Date Night vs MOPS


Fridays have become the official date night for my hubby and me, thank you Papa and Bana for being willing to watch ALL the kids for us!!!

But this Friday is my MOPS' groups Moms' Night Out at Moo Creamery.

So I mentioned this to Pascual, then added,
"but if you want to take me out on a date, then I'll go with you instead."

"I wasn't expecting that", he replied.

OMG, that is so sad that I've got him conditioned to take second fiddle to MOPS. That shouldn't be! Time to sit and think and re-prioritize the things in my life!

Don't get me wrong, I have loved me some MOPS, but it WILL NOT take top dollar to the man I vowed my life to. Cause I REALLY LOVE ME SOME PASCUAL!!!

4 comments:

Alicia said...

I totally know what you are talking about! I think it's great that his parents give you a date night.

So....where is your updated weight loss picture?! :)

Raquel said...

good job Dani!!! i love me some MNO as you know but i have never had to pick since i dont get a weekly date night lol

Dani said...

I know, Alicia...I'm sooo bad about getting pics taken of myself (since it's usually me taking pics of the kids). If I remember I'll have Pascual take a pic of me tomorrow before MNO (the in-laws want to have the kids spend the night on Saturday so that'll be our date night). That way at least my hair will be somewhat done and make up will be applied! :)

Thanks for holding me accountable!

HAPPYHANERHOME said...

Ahhhhhhh, that's super sweet! I love me some Scotty too! :) So glad you are getting a weekly date night. Isn't it great?