Morning Routine


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, June 18, 2007

Be a living sacrifice




Hello all! I took my friend Raquel's advice; I'm starting my own blog. Thanks for that, Raquel.

I read this morning in Romans 12 about how my body is to be a living sacrifice to God. The thing with me is that I tend to forget what I read and in return forget to practice what I read.
So I've been thinking about what it means to be a living sacrifice. Sacrifice implies giving something up or doing something that you don't want to do, in this case, for the sake of pleasing God. So, with that in mind, this week I'm going to try to put this into practice. I'll try to keep you updated....we'll see.

2 comments:

Raquel said...

very nice picture! I am excited you joined us in blogland :)I look forward to reading. Redeeming love is my favorite book too.

Happy blogging!!!

Lynette said...

Yay Dani, welcome to the blogosphere. You will become addicted!!!