Morning Routine


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

One of my servants is sick...

It's true. Actually I have many servants. I know it sounds snobbish of me. But I'm pretty sure you have a few yourself. All of my servants require electricity from an outlet. You know, my washing machine, dryer, mixer, toaster oven, microwave, etc. These are my servants.


The one who is sick at the moment is my dishwasher. She's leaking water. When she decides it's time to drain, the water pours out of the top of my sink and below the sink too. Oh yes, she's really sick.

Something I've learned from this is the following: You never REALLY know how hard someone (ok, or something) works until you do their job. Now that I am picking up her slack and washing dishes by hand I realize that she is one hard working servant. Man, does she save me time and energy...when she's up and running.

I'm not sure when I'll have the money to help her back to life. But until then I sure will miss her!

1 comment:

Raquel said...

THAT STINKS!!!!!!!