Morning Routine


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, March 29, 2010

Remembering the hard times...

My amiga, Danielle, suggested I keep the following email excerpt around to remind me of the hard child-raising experiences...you know, for when I forget how hard it is (which will happen should the Lord tarry long enough). I wrote this last night around 8:30pm:

Nate's been FUUUUUUSSSSSYYYYYY all afternoon. I think he's teething - got the slobber and gnawing on his fists like crazy. I gave him Tylenol about 90 minutes ago so he's trying to sleep now. But the little dude literally keeps throwing himself over so he can sleep on his side. It's kinda funny.
the other kids went to bed but they're still awake. About 45 minutes ago they both got up and pooped - jeremiah in the toilet and beka in her potty - at the same time in the same bathroom. They're tight like that. lol

I'm so tired I'm starting to not see straight. I think it's time to hit the hay.

No comments: