Morning Routine


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day Eight - check

Binder is done and ready to go. Actually, my binder is more than done. It has the following in it:
-The Fly Lady's Eleven Commandments
-Morning Routine
-Bedtime Routine
-Weekly Checklist (note: not that I've done any of it)
click here for more details on those routines and the checklist
-Weekly Bless My Home checklist (see note two lines up)
-The Fly Lady's detailed cleaning list categorized into zones
-A printout of age appropriate chores from ages 9 months up to 12 years
-Extra paper
-Personal Contact Info (like an address book)
-And an Emergency Contact page (has directions on how to get to my home, how to open the front gate, and important phone numbers: our pediatrician, pedi center, poison control, my doctor, and me and my hubby's cell phone numbers).

Please note: I had already completed this stuff 3 years ago. I didn't just sit down and do it over the weekend. But it's nice to know it's there.

Ok, tomorrow is a non-MOPS Monday which means I usually go to the gym in the morning. However, tomorrow is special because my hubby and I are going to do a spin class together at 5:30pm. So I won't be going to the gym in the morning. Which means, my day is actually going to start around 6am. (It usually doesn't start until 10am, when I come home from the gym.)
So here's what I mean by starting my day: I'll shower, get dressed, shine my sink, make my bed, spend 2 minutes on my hot spots and...



I'll attempt to do this during nappy poo time.

Wish me luck.

P.S. I think this is the most link-ridden post I've ever had!!! Some of them I did for complete fun! Boy, did I have fun!!!

1 comment:

Raquel said...

wow! and you all laugh at my christmas binder lol!

great job Dani! remember it takes 21 days to develop a habit so stick with it sister!!!

oh and GOOD LUCK!