Morning Routine


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day Seven - check

Getting my clothes ready last night saved me about 30 seconds of time this morning. But I can see how on busier days it will be a better thing.

Is it me or does it seem like things are moving at a zippy speed now. Let's review: I'm shining my sink, doing a load of laundry daily, making my bed consistently, getting dressed everyday, putting out hot spots...

Wow, I almost need a day off to let these new routines sink in.

Well, let's see what the fly lady has in store for me tomorrow:

Day 8 -



Aha! Here's my day off! (And a good thing too - tomorrow is the beginning of Pascual's weekend. Remember: his days off are mine too!)
I already have this ready to go...from the last time I way over did the fly lady and took an afternoon to create and perfect my control journal. Kinda sick...I know. I'll re-write my morning and evening routine so far and rip out the

pages

that

I

did...

wait. I can't rip those out. How about I just won't look at them for now.

Confession time: I haven't even attempted to clean in the zone of the week. But that'll come with time...I hope.

No comments: