Morning Routine


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Eureka!!!

I found it!!!

The recipe for my most favorite, absolutely most delicious cheesecake ever!


I've only had it twice. Once at a dinner party at a very ritzy house on the river. They flew it in for us from the Carnegie Deli in New York. And the other time I had it was right before Jeremiah was born when we visited Las Vegas. They have a Carnegie Deli inside the Mirage.

And who would've ever thought the Carnegie Deli would post their recipe for this most delicious, decadent, heavenly cheesecake. I'm very tempted to make it. But I wonder if it will lose its mysterious appeal to me if I know how and can actually replicate this thing of beauty? I'll have to work myself up to make this scrumptious dessert. And this month is not the month! But at least I know how now.

No comments: